Because Parisian nights are as beautiful as the days.
Lutèce or Lutetia Parisiorum, the name used by the Romans to designate the Gallo-Roman city known today as Paris, inspires this model which is the meeting of sobriety and classical elegance. A true classic in international décor that highlights the savoir-faire of our textile manufacturing and tailoring.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton sateen, 300 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- White cotton sateen, enriched with a colorful trim and an assorted embroidered bourdon stitch on pillow shams and duvet cover.
- Fitted Sheet is elasticized around entire perimeter
- 18 inch deep pockets
- Coordinates with Triomphe solid-colored linens.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
Fitted Sheet: elasticized, available in 5 sizes all with 18" deep pockets: Twin 41x79 in / Full 55x79 in / Queen 63x81 in / King 79x81 in / California King 75x85 in.
Free ShippingMore information
On orders for delivery to the USA with a price (before tax) over $99. at Standard shipping.
Hassle-Free ExchangesMore information
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from EverettStunz.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online, you may return the item within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling.