At Yves Delorme, our Muse is she who assumes naturally strength and fragility. The model Muse highlights an exceptional craftsmanship with its timeless embroidered elements on openwork gauze, with satin and drop stitches to accentuate the white of the linens. The combination of architectural elements and curves is reminiscent of heirloom linens with beautiful crests and monograms.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton percale, 200 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- White embroideries with pearl colored inlays for a beautiful relief effect.
- Engineered embroidery in the top corners of the pillow shams with a 2” flat flange finish.
- Shams feature an envelope closure
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Shams sold individually
Free ShippingMore information
On orders for delivery to the USA with a price (before tax) over $99. at Standard shipping.
Hassle-Free ExchangesMore information
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from EverettStunz.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online, you may return the item within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling.