Dream in the bohemian poetry of stone-washed linen.
While stone-washed linen is the new generation of linen textiles, linen remains deeply anchored in ancestral traditions. A linen canvas that has undergone a specific process of washing and drying at high temperature is what renders a fabric that is supple, soft and comfortable with that irresistible patina and gently wrinkled appearance that true linen enthusiasts cherish.
- 100% pure organic stone-washed linen.
- Made with care in France.
- Linen is thermoregulatory and pleasant all year round.
- Ribbed stitch finish underlines pillow shams with a fine linen ribbon.
- Duvet Cover is in solid color
- Button closure along bottom edge
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
Free ShippingMore information
On orders for delivery to the USA with a price (before tax) over $99. at Standard shipping.
Hassle-Free ExchangesMore information
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from EverettStunz.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online, you may return the item within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling.